SunWrite won't load files

Andrew Patrick andrew at calvin.doc.ca
Wed Jan 30 10:38:37 AEST 1991

I have a SunWrite user that all of a sudden can't load the files he is
working on!

Has anyone seen SunWrite do the following:

- working just fine for months, but then...
- you can start the program, but loading the demo files causes an infinite
  wait (stopwatch cursor, some disk activity, then nothing).
- create a short new file and save.  Now load it -- it appears with all
  the formatting information as well as the text I typed in.
- SunPaint and SunDraw working just fine.
- replaced the binary file "sunwrite" using the distribution tape, with no
  effect.

Configuration is:

SunWrite 1.1
Sparcstation 1 (diskfull)
SunOS 4.0.3c

Anyone know what might be causing this?

Andrew Patrick, Ph.D.       Department of Communications, Ottawa, CANADA
andrew at calvin.doc.CA