Toggle between A4 and Letter format with Transcript 2.1.1?

Danielle Heinzer DHEINZER at ESOC.BITNET
Fri Jan 25 09:28:11 AEST 1991

I have different applications running on a network of Sun workstations,
for which a unique Sun Laserwriter is accessable.

These applications need printouts of text with the Letter Format and
printouts of graphics with the A4 Format.  Is there a way at the print
command (lpr, pr, enscript, pssun) to indicate the format you need on the
printer?  Is there a way of modifying the format without reinstalling the
printer?

Please answer directly to me. If there is interest, I will summarize.

Regards,
Danielle Heinzer
Bitnet : dheinzer at esoc
Uucp: unido!esoc.bitnet!dheinzer