Medical Imaging on Suns

David Hucaby hucaby at bme1.image.uky.edu
Thu Jan 3 14:34:02 AEST 1991

Two quick questions pertaining to medical imaging:

(1) Is there a group accessible via e-mail of people who work in the
    medical imaging field with Sun systems?

(2) I'm looking for any type of 'PACS-Net' software that has been
    developed for exchanging/viewing/processing medical images. In particular,
    I have a group of Suns that need to share images with a Siemens SP MRI
    system.  Siemens has told me that there are a great number of PACS-Net
    developers for Sun workstations out there, and most would probably be
    universities.  Does anybody have such software available? I'd appreciate
    any details at all.

Thanks very much!
      hucaby at image.uky.edu          (606)-258-4307