/usr/etc/nstest - What is it?

Edward P. Ratazzi ratazzie at lonex.radc.af.mil
Tue Jan 15 03:59:10 AEST 1991

I'm running SunOS 4.0.3.  I recently came across a program
/usr/etc/nstest.  It sounds neat, but I can't find any man pages or
mention of it in the Sun manuals.  Anybody out there got anything on this?

[[Ed's Note: I didn't see anything about it in the handy dandy global
index for SunOS 4.1 (It's in there too). But, if you run it and type ?,
it comes back with a list of options. Correctly doing one of the options
yeilds results which make me think it's part of DNS. -bdg]]

E. Paul Ratazzi                                |      ratazzie at lonex.radc.af.mil
Microelectronics Reliability Division          |            COMPMAIL:  e.ratazzi
Rome Laboratory                                |                  (315) 330-2946