Puzzle Systems 386-DOS board for SUN

Robert Mutel rlm at sunlight.Physics.UIowa.Edu
Thu Jan 10 05:55:53 AEST 1991

I am considering purchasing a Puzzle Systems 386 board for a SUN IPC. It
seems to have most of the features I need, especially 256 color VGA
(640x480) and good speed. The only drawback seems to be lack of a floating
point coprocessor (and high price!) I wonder if anyone on the net has
experience with this board and would care to comment. (I seem to remember
a report of bugs some time ago).

You can send replies directly to me -I will summarize if interests
warrants.

Thanks,
Robert Mutel
sunlight.physics.uiowa.edu (or ceres.physics.uiowa.edu)