accton

James A Jegers jimj at convex.csd.uwm.edu
Wed Jun 5 04:40:00 AEST 1991

  I am tring to enable the accounting on our
  sun system.
  I've looked at the accton source and it calles
  the acct() proc with the filename..
  When I run accton, it comes back with an
  error, invald argument..(errorno 22).  I've checked and
  it is comming from the system call
  to acct.. I've tried looking in the kern_acct and in
  libp_c.a and i've found some of the acct() calls
  but I'm confused as what to do next to correct
  the problem..  We need accounting running here!.

  Thanks...

--
		   University of Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
          Computing Services Division           Computer Science Department