openwindows & athena widgets

Joe Garvey johnny5!garvey at quick.com
Fri Jun 28 06:22:00 AEST 1991

I want to get gnuplot under X11 running on an SS1+ with Openwindows 2.

However, there is no athena widgets library.

I come from the HP environment, and as I never had problems with missing
X libraries.  Does Sun support this? Did they delete it just to make
it harder to use X on a Sun? Should I just scrap Openwindows and install
X11 directly? Did I miss something?

FYI, I am aware that I can open a Tek window and use it. It's just not the
same.
--

Joe Garvey                   uucp: sumax!quick!johnny5!garvey
J5 Research                  internet: quick!johnny5!garvey at sumax.seattleu.edu
Bothell, Wa., 98021          AT&T: 206-481-8023