What Calendar/Diary program ?

Donald Ballance donald at control.eng.glasgow.ac.uk
Wed Jun 5 04:40:00 AEST 1991

I am looking for a Calendar/Diary program that has a number of features:

1) Able to run under Openwindows, plain X11R4, Sunview, and from a
   terminal (e.g. vt100)
2) Each person would have a private and public appointments area
3) Able to look at each others public appointments, and be aware of
   the times of their private appointments
4) Other authorised users can add appointments to users own diary
5) Can mail/notify users of approaching appointments

Is there a Calendar/Diary program that does all of these things available
in the Public Domain?

I am aware of a number of different calendar managers but most of these
seem to run under one windowing system only, and have incompatible
file formats.  The provision of use from terminals is quite important
as a number of users have PCs on their desks and wish to be able to
access the Calendar/Diary without having to move, and without the
expense of acquiring X for the PCs.

Please mail replies to me directly and I will summarise.

Donald