dial-in/out on same port in 4.1.1

Derek E. Terveer det at hawkmoon.mn.org
Thu Jun 6 00:17:00 AEST 1991

Has anyone been able to get dial-in/dial-out to work on a ss2 running 4.1.1?
They used to have a special modem control tty in 4.0.3 that allowed this, but
it looks like they have changed it.  The local sun tech support can't seem to
help me on this.  I have a trailblazer sitting on ttyb that has a getty on it
right now and i have set up a real kludgey suid shell script to enable dialouts
and to revert it back to dial-ins.  It would be nice to be able to have it
automatically do both???  Surely this can be done and has been done...!

derek
--
Derek "Tigger" Terveer	det at hawkmoon.MN.ORG -- U of MN Women's Lax
I am the way and the truth and the light, I know all the answers; don't need