Problem with -access option in exports file

Arthur Newhall arthur at acoustics.whoi.edu
Fri Jun 28 06:22:00 AEST 1991

I am trying to mount a filesystem from a remote Sparc on my Sun 3/60.
If I use the options -rw=MySun or -root=MySun in the exports file on
the remote Sparc, I can mount successfully. But I wish to restrict the
access to that filesystem more than -rw or -root allows, so I tried using
the -access option. However, this does not work (permission denied), but seems
like the option I should be using.  I am baffled and need some advice.
Is there something different with the -access option that I have overlooked?

Thanks...

--
|  Arthur Newhall                       |                           |
|  Applied Ocean Physics & Engineering  | (508) 548-1400  x3317     |