video->SPARC && SPARC-> video ... can I do it?

Dan Kelley kelley at cs.dal.ca
Fri Jun 28 06:22:00 AEST 1991

post a summary.

APPLICATION: I have a video (of a fluid dynamics lab experiment) which
I'd like to get into a SPARC system for enhancement and processing,
and which I'd then like to put back on the video tape.  I know about
the "Videopix" card/software, but it works only one way (from video to
sun).

Dan Kelley, Oceanography Department   |  kelley at cs.dal.ca
Dalhousie University                  |  {uunet watmath}!dalcs!kelley
Halifax, Nova Scotia, CANADA, B3H 4J1 |  (902) 494-1694

Dan Kelley, Oceanography Department   |  kelley at cs.dal.ca