Old Sun monochrome monitor with the Sun IPC on-board framebuffer?

Richard Robison rr at chmsr.gatech.edu
Wed Jun 5 04:40:00 AEST 1991

Is it possible for me to use an old Sun monochrome monitor with the Sun IPC
on-board monochrome framebuffer?  The old monitor has the DB-9 while the
Sun IPC has the 13W3 connector.  I have tried to get a pinout for the 13W3
from Sun with no luck.  Any information would be appreciated.

-Richard

Richard Robison                             Computer Coordinator  404-894-6221

UUCP:   rr at isye.UUCP                        Georgia Tech - ISyE
        {backbones}!gatech!isye!rr          765 Ferst Drive
INTERNET:       rr at isye.gatech.edu          Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0205