Looking for a remote 'write' program/sources

Phil Ritzenthaler phil at grumpy.cgrg.ohio-state.edu
Wed Jun 5 04:40:00 AEST 1991

Maybe I'm really missing something, but if I'm correct, 'write' does NOT
allow you to write to a specific person/tty on a remote machine.  So,
what I'm looking for is such an animal.

What I am searching for is sources to a program that will allow me to
write a message on a remote host and a specific tty.

Is there such a beast out there or are the logistics of such a problem
too much?

Thank you.

Phil Ritzenthaler  The Advanced Computing Center for the Arts & Design (ACCAD)
Systems Manager    The Ohio State University
                   UUCP: ...!{pyramid,killer}!grumpy.cgrg.ohio-state.edu!phil
(614) 292-3416     ARPA: phil at grumpy.cgrg.ohio-state.edu