490 meg internal OK on SS1?

Vincent Fox gt1111a at prism.gatech.edu
Fri Jun 28 06:22:00 AEST 1991

The sales rep for a local company we buy hard drives from was telling
me about a 490 meg 3.5" drive. I'm wondering if anyone has one of these
and uses it as the internal drive. Would there be any overheat problems?
Also, I've been wondering if there is any difference in circulation when
mounting a single drive in either the outboard or center slot. It would
seem that in the center slot, you would get better circulation around all
sides of the drive.
--
Vincent Fox (That's Mr. Bucko to you)|Georgia Tech, the only place where Friday
Georgia Tech, Atlanta GA             |is only two working days away from Monday.