Wanted: format.dat file for Fujitsu M2263 660MB HardDrive for Sun IPC

rodney at picasso.cssc-syd.tansu rodney at picasso.cssc-syd.tansu
Fri Jun 28 06:22:00 AEST 1991

I am looking for a format.dat entry for the Fujitsu M2263 660 Meg Hard
Drive. I will be running the drive on a second ethernet controller on a
Sun SparcStation IPC running SunOS 4.1.1.

If anyone has one of these beasts or can point me in the right direction I
would be most appreciated.

If you have the entry please Email it to me direct if possible.

Thanks,
							Rodney...

Rodney Campbell	- Telecom Aust |MHSnet: rodney at cssc-syd.tansu.oz.au
Network Services               |Snail : 8th Floor, 91 York Street, Sydney 2000.
Customer Applications Research |  or PO Box A226, Sydney South 2000, Australia.
        & Development          |Phone : +61 (0)2 364 3345   Fax: +61 2 262 3813