Where can I get Sun3 binaries for tcsh?

Brendan Kehoe brendan at cs.widener.edu
Wed Jun 5 04:40:00 AEST 1991

In <2474 at brchh104.bnr.ca>, karl at forest.gsfc.nasa.gov writes:
>The subject line says it.  Sun4 and 386i binaries and 4.3 source are
>available on tut.cs.ohio-state.edu, but I don't have csh source (no
>berkeley license), so I can't compile tcsh source.  I'd love to be able to
>run tcsh on *all* my Suns.  Can anybody help?  TIA.

  It's available on tesla.ee.cornell.edu, in pub/tcsh-5.20/bins-5.20.02,
 as:
	tcsh.sun3-sunos3.5.Z
	tcsh.sun3-sunos4.0.3.Z
	tcsh.sun3-sunos4.1.Z

 (tesla's its home, btw)

Brendan

     Brendan Kehoe - Widener Sun Network Manager - brendan at cs.widener.edu
  Widener University in Chester, PA                A Bloody Sun-Dec War Zone
      "Does this person look relaxed to you?  Well, it's actually an
              experiment of Contour's new 565-E chair!"