Disk and Info Wanted

David Battle battle at cs.utk.edu
Thu Jun 6 00:17:00 AEST 1991

I have a Sun 3/75 which has as its sole disk drive a 140M SCSI disk in a
Sun-style shoebox along with a 60M 1/4" tape drive.  Someone told me that
one could also put an additional disk in the same box.  Is this true?

If so, can someone sell me an appropriate (used) drive and/or give me
instructions for installation?  I'm looking for something in the range
300M-1G, but I'll consider anything for the right price.  I'm also interrested
in moderately priced Sun SCSI drives in their own shoeboxes.

-David L. Battle
battle at cs.utk.edu