Recommendations on CASE tools wanted for SPARC

CBW Consulting cbw at grebyn.com
Tue Jun 11 07:53:00 AEST 1991

There is also a tool called the Virtual Software Factory that is available
for the SPARC.  VSF is a totally user-configurable CASE environment that
allows the user to specify the behavior of the CASE tool through a very
sophisticated rule checking mechanism.  VSF allows almost 90% of your
methodology rules to be checked interactively as the models are being
built.

VSF has been used to successfully implement CASE environments for HOOD,
SSADM, and IBM's AD/Cycle methodologies.

If you would like more information on VSF, please send me e-mail and I'll
send some more information.

Chuck Williams
CBW Consulting
e-mail: cbw at grebyn.com