How to get back to Sun's setup screen...

Ajay Patel ajay at meaddata.com
Wed Jun 5 04:40:00 AEST 1991

--

There are scripts under /usr/etc/install that will unconfigure your system.
The one that you are looking for is /usr/etc/install/sys-unconfig.  This

Hope it works out.  I have tried it on Sun 3/80s and it has always worked
for me.  Good Luck!

Note : For the 3/80s or Sun3s the scripts are under /usr/etc/install/script
       while for Sun4 the scripts are under /usr/etc/install.