S-Bus extension for Sun SPARCstation 2 GS ??

Thomas Braeunl Braeunl at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Jun 5 04:40:00 AEST 1991

Hi, we want to do image capturing using a SPARCstaion 2 GS (no free S-Bus
slots) in combination with the VideoPix frame grabber S-Bus board.
The question is, whether it is possible to use an S-Bus Expanderbox
(from TMS), plug the SUN GS graphics board into the expansion box
and get free slots for VideoPix and other S-Bus boards.
Will the SPARCstation 2 GS still operate this way, or does the GS
board have to be connected with the SUN motherboard ?

Please answer quickly by mail, for we have an urgent acquisition
decision to do.

Thanks a lot
  Thomas Braunl

braunl at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de

Thomas Braunl                  e-mail:  braunl at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Univ. Stuttgart IPVR, Breitwiesenstr. 20-22, D-7000 Stuttgart 80,  Germany