PostScrip printing from w4w

Y. Danon nice1.ne.rpi.edu at usenet.rpi.edu
Thu Jun 6 00:17:00 AEST 1991

Hi there

I am using word for windows and printing my documents to a file
using the LaserWriter driver. The file crated is than printed
on a sun IPC running newsprint. The problem is that the print
out doesnt have the right right fromat in tables and equations
the underline is also not spaced right too.
Is this a problem with the newsprint or the postscript sent
to the Laserwriter and news print should be diffrent.

Copying the file to the LaserWriter gives the right output
and useing Pageview in openwin gives the wrong format just
like the printed output

Any help if welcomed.

Yaron (ydanon at sunjones1.ne.rpi.edu)