nag postcript and pageview problems

Hamish Marson HAMISH at waikato.ac.nz
Fri Jun 28 06:22:00 AEST 1991

From: hamish at waikato.ac.nz
Newsgroups: comp.sys.sun
Subject: nag postcript and pageview problems
Date: 21 Jun 91 15:51:08 +1200

A user of mine has come across a problem with a nag generated postscript file
being viewed with pageview under Openwindows2.0 Specifically, the images that
nag generates to appear on seperate pages are coming out on the same page, but
other postscript viewers, includinf ps-preview on the DEC and the laser writer
will render as two seperate pages. The nag libraries call a funtion newpage,
that is defined as

/newpage { st showpage initxysys doframe} def

to seperate the 2 images.

Does anybody else have these problems, or is anyone else using nag and not
having the problem. Any help would be appreciated greatly.

|  Hamish Marson   <h.marson at waikato.ac.nz>                                    |
|  Computer Support Person,  Computer Science Department                     |
|  University of Waikato                                                     |
|Disclaimer:  Anything said in this message is the personal opinion of the   |
|             finger hitting the keyboard & doesn't represent my employers   |
|             opinion in any way. (ie we probably don't agree)               |