LWP library and g++

Seungjun Lee slee%saguaro.Berkeley.EDU at ucbvax.berkeley.edu
Thu Jun 6 00:17:00 AEST 1991

I'm implementing a process-oriented simulator in C++ using lwp library,
and I have a problem.  I defined a task class using lwp primitives,
and a custom scheduler.  And I wrote small examples using those classes.
They are compiled using g++1.37 and run fine on a sun3.
But they end up with segmentation faults when I recompile them on a sparc
station and run them.  LWP library is supposed to work both on sun3 and
sun4, and I can't figure out what I did wrong.
Is that a problem of the compiler(g++), or the LWP library?
Could anybody help me out?
Thanks.

Seungjun Lee
University of California, Berkeley