Testing and system quality assurance tools/packages

miguelu at aule.wr.tek.com miguelu at aule.wr.tek.com
Tue Mar 19 03:28:00 AEST 1991

I am looking for user feedback on the test software packages sold by
Software Research Inc. Specific tools that I am interested on are: TCAT,
S-TCAT, CapBak, Smarts, TDGen. I am interested in knowing how useful are
these software packages, what kind of support Software Research Inc.
provides, what packages are most useful, how user-customizable are the
tools, etc.

Are there OTHER TOOLS/PACKAGES that you would recommend which help improve
the test environment? Other vendors?

My environment is: Sun 4, Sun 3, Vax Ultrix, Vax BSD, C language, software
and hardware development, system quality assurance.