setkey()

Glenn Pitcher gpitcher at edpmgt.edpmgt.cts.com
Sat Mar 23 06:20:20 AEST 1991

I'm writting a program which needs data encryption for a key so I used the
encrypt(3) routine.  I also wanted to use the setkey(3) routine because
this program is also being written to run on a Unisys machine and I'm not
sure what the default key would be on that platform.

My problem is that I can't seem to find the setkey() routine anywhere.  I
had no problem linking my program when it just used the encrypt() routine
but chokes when it gets to a setkey call.

Does anyone out there have an idea as to what library this routine may be in?

Thanks in advance,
Glenn Pitcher                              UUCP: {crash,ucsd}!edpmgt!gpitcher
Programmer/Analyst &                                  hp-sdd!teamnet!gpitcher
Unix Guru in training                  INTERNET: gpitcher at edpmgt.cts.com
EDP Management, Inc.                         * Proud member of Team.Net *