Looking for Format.dat for HP 9754XS/D

Mike Anderson mea at sparta.com
Sat Mar 23 01:45:00 AEST 1991

Can anyone out in netland email me a copy of a format.dat entry for HP`s
9754XS/D SCSI disk (790 MB I think)?  Any help would be appreciated.

BTW, at one point in time I remember some discussion regarding someone
wanting to set up an archive of format.dat entries.  What ever happened to
that idea?

Mike Anderson        "It is useless for sheep to pass resolutions in favor
SPARTA, Inc.          of vegetarianism while wolves remain of a different
mea at sparta.com        opinion."
(703) 448-0210                     William R. Inge, D.D.  1860-1954