Problems with Sun ALM

Roger Garnett garnett at theory.tn.cornell.edu
Sat Mar 23 06:20:20 AEST 1991

Is there standard failure mode for the Sun 16 channel ALM (serial
multiplexier) where the channels start dying off one by one over a fairly
short period of time? (months) I'm dealing with one that is down to 5
channels.  Before I open it up- If anyone is aware if this is an internal
problem, as opposed to dying line drivers, or something else altogether,
I'd appreciate the input.

Roger Garnett  (garnett at THEORY.TN.CORNELL.EDU) (607) 255-2522
Cornell University Agricultural Economics       Ithaca, N.Y.