Tektronix Colorquick (4697) Color Inkjet Printer

Wyatt at dockmaster.ncsc.mil Wyatt at dockmaster.ncsc.mil
Sat Mar 16 08:44:00 AEST 1991

My company has just purchased a Textronix Colorquick (Model 4697) Color
Inkjet Printer which has both a SCSI and Centronics interface.  We have it
hooked up to our Macintosh, but would like to hook it up directly to our
Sun Workstation for a sonar processing application I am working on.

Does anyone out there know where I might get some Sun/Unix drivers for
this printer, or a library or routines to control it so that I can get my
program to output graphics to it?  We talked to the people we bought it
from, and they couldn't help.  This printer can emulate the 4696, in case
that's what you have.

Thanks in advance.  Please reply directly to me.

Wyatt at dockmaster.ncsc.mil
David C. Wyatt