Bug in PageView

Charlie Woloszynski chw at corvus.bellcore.com
Sun Mar 24 22:32:00 AEST 1991

I am running SunOS 4.1.1 on a SparcStation 1.  When I use psdit
(transcript) and try to view the postscript via PageView, I get just the
first page, or I get all the pages all displayed on one screen (mostly
black page from all the overwriting).  I am also using psfig's modified
psdit.pro file.

Has anyone seen this problem before.  (When I view this code via
Ghostscript, it works just fine, and it also prints fine on Imagen
Ultrascript).  Any ideas of what the bug is and how to work around it?

Please e-mail to me, as I normally do not read this category.  I will post
any forthcoming solutions.

Thanks in advance,

Charlie Woloszynski
Bellcore