OW 2.0 & xterm

Jeff Giacobbe giacobbe at pilot.njin.net
Tue Mar 19 03:28:00 AEST 1991

Does anyone have any experience using xterm to access a Vax running the
All-in-1 desktop management package??  The problem we are having is that
xterm does not seem to support the 'Gold' key present on vt100 (and 200's
and 300's) terminals.  This special meta key is needed to access menus,
etc within All-in-1.  I believe the actual vt100 key is PF1 but I don't
know what kind of code it sends.

Has anyone found the elusive 'Gold' key equivalent in xterm?? If not, are
any other X terminal emulators out there? Like maybe an version of xterm
that emulates a vt102 or vt240 or vt340 ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

@xxxxx{==============-    giacobbe at pilot.njin.net    -==============}xxxxx@