SCSI-2 Cable

Tim Burnett timbur at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 27 02:00:00 AEST 1991

In article <46158 at ut-emx.uucp> I wrote:

>I am in desperate need of a SCSI-2 to SCSI-1 connector for my NeXT. I
>have been told that it is the same as the one on the Sparcstation.

>Since I will have this resolved by next Friday one way or the other,
>I won't need any information after 4/6/91

Just to follow up on it:

1) NextConnection doesn't have any SCSI-2 cables either. They are out and
   don't expect any until 2 weeks.
2) I would love to build one. Don't mind it a bit. Can't find the 50 pin
   (2-row) connector anywhere. No one has ever heard of it.

John Garnett suggested ADS, I will try them tomorrow.

Matthew Huff                   E-Mail:
Home Phone: 512-339-4716         Internet: timbur at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Work Phone:
  Texas: 1-800-580-8584