Length of EXATAPE 8mm

trr1442 at cs.rit.edu trr1442 at cs.rit.edu
Sat Mar 16 08:44:00 AEST 1991

I was wondering if someone could provide me with tape length info or
comparisions between say Sony 8mm and EXATAPE

I received a single EXATAPE 8mm 112m (minutes meters ??) and wonder if
this is equialalent to say a Sony P6-120MB that I know stores 2.3GB.

A little equivalence chart with tape lengths and approx storage would be
great. If nothing else an 800 for Exabyte so I can call them.

Thanks for any info

Tom Ridley                                           RIT Research Corp.
Software Engineer                                    75 Highpower Rd.
Intelligent Systems Division                         Rochester, NY. 14623-3435
trr1442 at cs.rit.edu                                   (716) 475-7041