saving console i/o

Brian Sheets brians at sequent.UUCP
Sat Dec 1 17:26:32 AEST 1990

In article <13140 at vpk3.UUCP> craig at vpk3.ATT.COM (Craig Campbell) writes:
>In article <5c1eT1w163w at wvus.wciu.edu> pete at wvus.wciu.edu (Pete Gregory) writes:
>>We need to find a way to capture all /dev/console i/o for saving in a file,
>>while being transparent to anyone on that console.

If you have another *NIX machine you might try have the console output
hooked up to a tip line from another machine. The use that for the
console. The only problem in if the user does  a tilde . and
breaks the connection.

--
Brian Sheets KA7KDX                          "So, what if they went nowhere?"
5544 N Burrage.                              "Then this will be your big chance