Is anyone still looking for backup software

Gregory G. Petersen greg at lawnet.LawNet.Com
Mon Nov 5 15:32:16 AEST 1990

In article <1990Nov2.074221.26193 at hellgate.utah.edu> reading%uinta.utah.edu at cs.utah.edu (Dan L. Reading) writes:

>[This post is intended to be a survey. It is not a product
>announcement, cause I don't have a product.]

[long statement about a fairly attractive backup to tape program deleted]

I have read the long statement and while the writer is apparently sincere
a request for $300.00 makes this a product for sale regardless of what one may
think contrary.