"The Unix System Administrator's Handbook"

Paul Biron pbiron at weber.ucsd.edu
Mon Feb 11 12:09:29 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb8.203954.9192 at dgbt.doc.ca> don at dgbt.doc.ca (Donald McLachlan) writes:

>	There has recently been talk of "The Unix System Administrators
>Handbook" by Neameth, Snyder, and Seabass, published by Prentice Hall.
>
>	I don't know if they are incompetent or not, but this is not
>enough info for the people in our library to track it down.

Here is the LC Cataloging-in-Publication Data:

Nemeth, Evi.
   Unix system administration handbook / Evi Nemeth, Garth Synder,
  Scott Seebass.
   ISBN 0-13-933441-6
   1. UNIX (Computer operating system) I. Snyder, Garth.
  II. Seebass, Scott.  III. Title.
  QA76.76.063N45 1989

Hope this helps,

Paul Biron      pbiron at ucsd.edu        (619) 534-5758
Central University Library, Mail Code C-075-R
Social Sciences DataBase Project
University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, Ca. 92093