multi-vendor hardware support

Glenn F. Leavell glenn at rigel.econ.uga.edu
Tue Mar 5 09:11:24 AEST 1991

We have a Sun network which contains various third party peripherals.  I'm
interested in obtaining recommendations and information regarding
multi-vendor hardware support for our entire network.  If anyone is dealing
with or has dealt with any multi-vendor support services, I would appreciate
your e-mailing me any information that you can give.  I'm currently talking
with a company based in Florida called ASJ, and would especially appreciate
any information you have about them.  If there is any interest I'll summarize.

Thanks in advance,
Glenn
--
Glenn F. Leavell  Systems Administrator  glenn at rigel.econ.uga.edu  404-542-3488
 University of Georgia Economics Department. 147 Brooks Hall. Athens, GA 30602