"Authorization" in MMDF ?

j chapman flack chap at art-sy.detroit.mi.us
Mon May 20 00:41:47 AEST 1991

Please forgive the crossposting--there are probably groups more appropriate
that I didn't include because art-sy doesn't get them.

SCO Open Desktop (SysV/386 3.2) includes the MMDF mailer.  The man page for
the mmdftailor file mentions syntax for some "authorization" feature(s),
but with no explanation.  I'm guessing I might be able to restrict who
can mail to a list-outgoing address, or to certain aliased pipes, etc.
Whatever it is, it could well be useful to me.

Where can I find documentation?  SCO doesn't provide the MMDF source.

Thanks!
--
Chap Flack                         Their tanks will rust.  Our songs will last.
chap at art-sy.detroit.mi.us                                    -MIKHS 0EODWPAKHS

Nothing I say represents Appropriate Roles for Technology unless I say it does.