Yellow pages servers

Ing. J. Gabriel Ruiz P. jgabriel at mtecv2.mty.itesm.mx
Fri May 24 04:41:57 AEST 1991

   Hello all,

   We're interested to install a Yellow Pages Server for all our UNIX
  machines (VAX'es, RS's, DEC's, NeXT's), but we want to know about
  some other options for server machines. I would appreciate very much
  if some other unix systems administrators can send our experiences
  with Yellow Pages Servers. I like to know mainly what kind of
  machines are you using, whit how much disk space, if you're using
  some kind of NFS servers, etc.
   If there is much interest I'll summarize the answers I get to the
  net.
   Thank's a lot for your help.

   Greetings,

   Gabriel Ruiz

P.S. I some body know about a good book of text in the net about
     Yellow Pages I will appreciate if you tell me the name and
     where to get it, please.
--
Juan Gabriel Ruiz Pinto                   Internet:
Ing. Sistemas Electronicos                jgabriel at mtecv2.mty.itesm.mx
I.T.E.S.M. Campus Monterrey