rcs vs. sccs

Gene Rondenet gene at bellahs.UUCP
Wed May 22 09:28:56 AEST 1991

We are currently evaluating a configuration management system and are trying to
decide between sccs and rcs.  What are the advantages or disadvantages of each
of these?  Is rcs easily obtainable/available on a wide range of
systems?  Is either one more flexible or configurable?  Please email responses
to me and I will try to post a summary of responses if any other people are
interested.

Gene Rondenet

= Gene Rondenet      		     UUCP:     ...!uunet!bellahs!gene          =
= Bell Atlantic Healthcare Systems   UUCP:     ...!pacbell!bellahs!gene        =
= Greenbrae, California              PHONE:    (415) 925-0121                  =
= ***** All opinions expressed are my own and not those of Bell Atlantic ***** =