Unix System Security

Christian Motz root at dialog.UUCP
Fri Dec 15 09:51:36 AEST 1989

In article <1989Dec12.151734.15908 at polyof.poly.edu> karl at polyof.poly.edu (A1 karl muhlbach (staff) ) writes:

>	My problem is as follows.  I need to gather together as
>much information as possible of the various areas of the Unix
>Operating System security flaws.

First Of All: Nice Try, If this is an attempt to dig up sensitive
Information. No system administrator in his right mind would give
out anything like that in public.

Second, there is an excellent book about the topic, written by
Patrick H. Wood and Stephen G. Kochan titled "UNIX System Security",
by Hayden Books, ISBN 0-8104-6267-2 ...

--
Christian Motz           uucp: ...!uunet!mcsun!unido!nadia!dialog!root
"Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" -- Sledge Hammer         Bix: cmotz