Print-Screen under AIX ?

Herb Peyerl root at blender.UUCP
Mon Nov 27 11:49:12 AEST 1989

I have the VRM Technical Reference manual for my RT and within it there's
quite a good section on device drivers.  It supplies function calls,
methods for installation into the VRM, and some examples.

I'm just flipping through it right now and there's a whole section on
using the HFT display structures, etc... There is also a set of
examples on the release diskettes that do various things. ie:
query a location on the screen, turn the keyboard lights on and
off, display mouse input, etc...

I would really suggest picking up the VRM Tech Ref Manual.  The number
of it is 59x9093.  However, I'm not sure if it's printed anymore since
it came with the original version of AIX for my machine and the release
of that version was 1.0 B47 (which I imagine to be Beta#47).  I notice
they don't provide the AIX Technical Reference manual anymore either.
It's really sad since those two manuals are by far the most important
manuals in the whole set, for myself anyway.