AIX C:constant expr in array decl breaks cc

Jack F. Vogel jackv at turnkey.gryphon.COM
Sat Oct 28 01:57:34 AEST 1989

In article <187 at eliza.edvvie.at> johnny at edvvie.at (Johann Schweigl) writes:
>From article <21080 at gryphon.COM>, by oleg at gryphon.COM (Oleg Kiselev):
>> 			"No regrets, no apologies"   Ronald Reagan
 				     ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>BTW, you use AIX/370? On which machine? How is it?

Oleg, like myself, works for Locus, we are the developers of AIX370 for
IBM. As for the machines, we have processors from the smallest 9370
through the 3090. As to how it is, that depends on the hardware you run
it on. I suggest you attend Unix Expo or one of the European shows and
see for yourself! In my opinion, AIX on a 3090-600 will blow the doors
off of just about any other Unix platform :-}.

Disclaimer: My opinions are not necessarily shared by Locus or IBM.

Jack F. Vogel			jackv at seas.ucla.edu
AIX Technical Support	              - or -
Locus Computing Corp.		jackv at ifs.umich.edu