keybindings under PS-2/AIX-1.0 ^C/shift anyone ??

Mark Dapoz mdapoz at hybrid.UUCP
Sat Sep 23 08:19:56 AEST 1989

In article <3914 at yunexus.UUCP> oz at yunexus.UUCP (Ozan Yigit) writes:
>For my DEC-trained hands, the shiftlock & control key positions on the PS2
>keyboard are awful, and I am suffering. Does anyone know of a way to remap
>this keyboard under PS2 running AIX ??

Here's a magical sequence for doing it.  From the first HFT on the console
press:
		control left-alt right-shift twice
		enter the letter "c"
		press enter

Your caps lock is now a control key and the left-alt key is now the caps lock.

--
  Mark Dapoz  (mdapoz at hybrid.UUCP)  ...uunet!mnetor!hybrid!mdapoz

I remind you that humans are only a tiny minority in this galaxy.
	   -- Spock, "The Apple," stardate 3715.6.