AIX fullscreen file editors

John Garnett garnett at rpp386.Dallas.TX.US
Tue Sep 26 13:01:29 AEST 1989

In article <39 at airgun.wg.waii.com>, markw at airgun.wg.waii.com (Mark Whetzel) writes:
> We were having a discussion on editors for unix, and in particular AIX, and
> What editors are available for AIX?
>
> EMACS (sp?) has been mentioned. Where is it available with support?

I don't remember the name of the company which sells it, but I think you can
find out in the _RT PC Hardware/Software Catalog_ (a white softbound book that
is pretty much aged beyond usefullness [1987 or so]).  Could be that the
same company is still selling it.  I assume they provide support since
they are asking money :-).

John Garnett (garnett at rpp386.cactus.org)