How to change cursor style in aix 1.2 PS/2?

Jack F. Vogel jackv at turnkey.tcc.com
Mon Aug 13 08:17:55 AEST 1990

In article <1990Aug10.021417.28013 at cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> ezk at cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Erez "HWank1" Zadok) writes:

>Does anyone know how to change the cursor style in AIX 1.2 for PS/2-386?
>The currnet steady underline is hard to track.  I would like to have a
>blinking block, but at least a blinking underline.

Email bounced and I thought this might be of enough general interest to
warrant a short post. The command:

	display -t 1025

will enable vga hardware fonts and give you a nice flashing underline cursor.
I never leave home without it :-}.

Disclaimer: I am paid to know the answer, but not to speak for the company :-}.

Jack F. Vogel			jackv at locus.com
AIX370 Technical Support	       - or -
Locus Computing Corp.		jackv at turnkey.TCC.COM