Can you point me to PS/2 AIX internal tape drivers?

Anssi Porttikivi porttiki at cs.Helsinki.FI
Thu Aug 9 23:49:03 AEST 1990

Dear PS/2 AIX user!

Many AIX users have a machine which has the IBM internal tape drive
 for
DOS use.  I know that the local IBM has an AIX driver for it.  But they
say that the driver is not a product and it is not available for free
either. It is not part of PS/2 AIX 1.1 or 1.2, but separate device driver.

Did you write your own? I have never written device drivers but I guess
writing a simple tape driver wouldn't be too hard.

Help, anyone?
-- Anssi