AIX/370: raw sockets / getting+sending ethernet packets (i.e. appletalk

Claus Kalle a0061 at rrz.uni-koeln.de
Thu Aug 2 08:00:22 AEST 1990

Hi, does anyone know if/how one can receive/transmit raw ethernet datagrams for
a specific protocol identifier (i.e. appletalk) in aix/370 using a 8232 box ?
Any help appreciated. Examples are superb.
--
Claus Kalle, University of Cologne              i   i
Regional Computing Center                       M   M  The