Sendmail problems on RS/6000

Paul T. Root proot at ksuvax1.cis.ksu.edu
Sun Aug 12 13:13:09 AEST 1990

I am evaluating an RS/6000 and am getting really sick of the bogus bounced
mail messages I get whenever mail is received.

The machine is hooked to a network of Suns and is running yp as a client.
When uucp mail is received it gets upset that there is no @ in the path.
As its been a long while since I've gotten elbow deep into sendmail.cf,
I thought I'd check here to see if anyone else had fixed this problem.

I basically like the machine a lot. But the little things like this and
the ypbind/inetd problem really leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Paul.