Sendmail problems on RS/6000

Jack F. Vogel jackv at turnkey.tcc.com
Mon Aug 13 08:30:57 AEST 1990

In article <1990Aug12.031309.15691 at maverick.ksu.ksu.edu> proot at ksuvax1.cis.ksu.edu (Paul T. Root) writes:
[ ...disgruntled over mail problems...]

>When uucp mail is received it gets upset that there is no @ in the path.
                               ^^^^^^^^^^
Your technical report of the problem :-} makes it difficult to know how
to help you!

>As its been a long while since I've gotten elbow deep into sendmail.cf,
>I thought I'd check here to see if anyone else had fixed this problem.

I don't know much about 3.1's sendmail, other than that its still based
on the older AIX code with MX support put in (browsed through the code
at some point). However, I don't believe that its anything but a cf
configuration problem. But before anyone can do much we would need to
see copies of the bounced headers, and perhaps a copy of your cf file.
We at Locus do not do 6000 support, but if you can't get some help
out of the official support channels I try and keep IBM customers
happy so send me some email and I'll see what I can do, fair enough?

Cheers!

Disclaimer: I am just a lowly programmer, I don't speak for LCC or IBM,
	    but then, I get to have all the fun :-}!

Jack F. Vogel			jackv at locus.com
AIX370 Technical Support	       - or -
Locus Computing Corp.		jackv at turnkey.TCC.COM