availability and how to ...

Roger Ratcliff roger at accuvax.nwu.edu
Fri Aug 24 03:49:50 AEST 1990

Any help on the following would be appreciated:

1.  Is there any way to remap the keyboard in aix 3.1 (golden code).
In particular the control and caps lock keys (every other computer I ever
has has them .....
In info is says something about not being remappable because of kernel
level something.  But my local slaes and tech support people assured
me it was possible many times over the last few months (I have a
RS/600 model 320).

2.  Given the aixterm -t to get tek mode, is there any way to use
the graphics commands (plot, hist, etc) in the graphics package.
I could not find ged and in other implementations there is a td command
for displaying plot.  I cannot find it here.

3.  Has the stat/graphics package S been ported to the RS6000.
The SPLUS people say they are studying a commercial version
(SPLUS is a marketed version of S) but it will be a long time
if they decide to do it.

Thanks
Roger Ratcliff
roger at psych.nwu.edu